I tried really hard to understand what they were talking about.
But I did not achieved it.
Although I've decided that I would like to be the last one rather than the number one in the class, I felt quite upset after the class today.
Whenever I awake, I am usually thinking about the "IF".
I have been such a pessimistic person for a month. I did not get over those things to be honestly.
If I could not got the admission,
if I had followed my dad's suggestion to defer one or three years later,
if I could given up all the things,
if I had gone back to the past,
What would have happened?
I found that I might cannot living without regret.
Really Really Really Miss my Mom indeed.
I tried to watch few films to make me feel a bit happy.
Even though I was watching a boring film, I could not control myself to cry when I saw the scene which was the actress was hugging her mom.
I miss my MOM.
I miss my DAD.
I miss everything in Taiwan.
and
I miss YOU.
Don't let my life with regret...I always let myeslf think so. Push myself look forward to the future.
ReplyDeleteNo one can tell you what is good for you.
only you can decide it.
It may be one of the hard time in your live. But, trust me. everytime we lose someting, everytime we get something.
just try our best, and we will not have regret. Maybe we will smile when we recall these things....
and just do it...if you really miss family, you will come back soon~ right? ^^ just 8 weeks~you see~
Thank you sweet Ivy.
ReplyDeleteI tried to do not regret anything, it was quite hard for me though.
8 weeks such a extremely long time for me.