Went through the extremely torment time for two weeks.
During that time, I needed to decide everything at same time which were greatly important,
such as staying in UK for half year or back to home,
changing the major to business from media or apply another school and so on.
I wrote some letters I tried a lot of way to fight with school,
I pretended there were no unfair things surround me,
I endured a lot of rejection from school and professor,
I was thinking about giving up everything of postgraduate,
I was crying frequency,
I felt extremely lonely and helpless,
I was afraid whether the porters asked me to move immediately,
I couldn't sleep well,
I couldn't eat well, I got more stress.....
Although I got the admission from the head of school, I am still worry about everything.
This case hasn't finished, actually.
The system hasn't marked my name, thus I couldn't register I couldn't see any timetable on website of school.
There is a big problem with admission office.
I am absolutely exhausted.
I just want a place to sleep to be safety.
No comments:
Post a Comment
share ur opinions...