When I growing up, I wanted more and more.
When I watched new movies, learned new things and read new information, I'd want to do more things.
I was always changing my mind, because I had my own opinions.
But that also confused me - what is the better thing to do? and what's my real dream for the future?
When I watched a movie - "Catch Me If You Can", I wished I could be him. To be in a lot of roles and to do a lot of things, even if they were illegal.
When I watched a movie - "The Motorcycle Diaries", I wished I could be a revolutionist, to change unfair thins about society.
But I thought they were impossible in my life, so I gave up.
Until I watched the movie - "In Her Shoes", I found what it was I wanted.
It's also a difficult thin to do. - I want to set up a community for aged, a self-contained and self-sufficient aged community.
I know it's an enormous ambition, and needs a gigantic amount of money, but I think it's important and will be useful in the future, especially in this low birth rate time.
Nowadays, I need to think about how I can do it, what job I want, and if I want to earn more money.
Before I have taught children in primary school and I've worked in a film company - films marketing.
I liked them both, but I think if I want to find a job, I'll choose a film company first, because I hope I can work on my favorite thing.
But I never forgot I've the ambition which is waiting for me to accomplish my goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment
share ur opinions...